What will happen if I have an accident outside of working hours?

If you have an accident in your lorry outside of your working hours, then you will need to refer to your HGV or lorry insurance policy documents in order to see what can be done, and then you will need to contact your insurer and they should be able to assist you.

Post a Comment

Your email is kept private. Required fields are marked *